New Years resolutions...how many of us keep them?!? We all make them though. So I've been thinking about what I want for 2009. Instead of calling them resolutions, I'm calling them goals. As long as I'm moving forward and progressing, no matter how far I get (each one is different), then I'm successful. These are some of the things I want to work on:
1. Continue to develop a stronger relationship with my Heavenly Father and my Savior Jesus Christ.
2. Study the scriptures more often...daily would be great.
3. Moving my life along.
4. Lose weight...I now know that I don't have to be skinny to feel good about myself. I do not have to be model-thin. Society will not dictate what's best for me.
1. Be more patient with Alex and help him reach for his potential.
2. Make decisions that will ultimatley affect the family in a good way.
1. Contract with two or more doctors to do their billing. Don't want to grow too fast, roots need to grow deep.
1. Try to go to more church activities and fight the feeling of being a wallflower (we all know who puts those thoughts in our head).
These are just a few. Some will continues even past 2009. I really want to make good changes this year.
I hope that all my family and friends have a great New Year. May God bless you all.