Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Day

Photobucket

Whew! I'm so full...not eating again for a long time. Yeah, if only that were true, lol!
Steve had to work today so we had our feast at 5:00 pm. Actually that's good because I don't want any leftovers tonight.

This being Thanksgiving I wanted to list a few things I'm thankful for:

1-I'm thankful for a Heavenly Father who knows me inside and out and blesses me with the things I need. I'm grateful that He loves me in spite of my faults.

2-I'm thankful for two wonderful boys. They have brought joy, love and peace to my soul.

3- I'm thankful for my parents who taught me the right way to live. To love my Savior and to follow in His way.

4-I'm thankful for the friends that I have. I thank them for standing by me when I need them most.

5- I'm thankful for my sweet poochie...yes I am. This pup is "womens best friend". Gizmo has completely stolen my heart!

What are you thankful for......

No comments: