Thursday, November 13, 2008

Here is the quiz for today. I have no idea how to tag, link, etc. So enjoy and if the urge hit's you leave me a comment with your own answers!


3's about me (that you may not already know) Three jobs I have had in my life: Multi-line Insurance Rater, Home Daycare Provider, Medical Billing/Coding

Three shows that I watch: Ghost Whisperer, House, Reality Shows (some of them)

Three places I have been this week: Church, movie theater, work

Three people who e-mail me regularly: Christy, Mom, Joanna

Three of my favorite foods: Steak, anything Mexican, anything Italian

Three places I'd rather be: Blaine Minnesota (visiting family), Hawaii , getting a spa treatment somewhere

Three people I think will respond: Aubrey, Joanna, Jeannie

Three things I am looking forward to: Seeing Matt in a week!!! Christmas and New Years ( family coming to see us!)

1 comment:

Queenie Jeannie said...

You're right, I'm here, lol!

Jobs: insurance agent, bank accountant, sales rep

shows: Army Wives, CSI, Survivor

Places I've been: haven't left post all week - sad huh??

emailers: Deb, bloggers, Betty Jane

rather be: anywhere sunny and warm!!!

Look forward to: Thanksgiving, Christmas, whenever Thomas gets promoted!!!!!