Monday, November 17, 2008

It was a hit!!

The primary program was a success! We only went over 10 minutes. The kids were so cute and sang so loud. I made a few mistakes but all was good. I give thanks to my Heavenly Father for getting me through that. It has always been a fear of mine. I have played the piano for the primary off and on over the last 29 years. But I have never...NEVER had to play for the yearly program. I was either released before it or was a primary teacher at the time. So this was a huge hurdle for me. I had no sweaty palms, no hyperventilating, etc. I just did my thing. It felt good. Imagine that...29 years of fear...and finally I've overcome...just don't ask me to play a solo!!!!

I can't believe how fast time has flown. July 30th we sent Matt off to bootcamp...now we're off to see his graduation day after tomorrow. HOW AWESOME IS THAT!!! I bet he's changed a whole lot. He may be grown up now but he will always be my baby :0)

No comments: