Saturday, January 31, 2009

Yesterday afternoon I drove out to my friends house to have a scrapbook fri/sat event. There were five of us and let me tell you...it was so much fun! It definitely was what I needed...some time away from all the stress.

I actually was productive. I completed two large boxes that can hold trinkets, bills, or whatever is desired. Then I did the layout for and acrylic 6X6 scrapbook (just need to put pictures in it now), and two 2 page spreads. So I'm pretty proud of myself. I'll take pictures and put them up so you can see. I think the boxes are pretty.

I came home to stress. I just have to take a deep breath and say a little prayer...it will be all over soon. I'm trying to do the Christ-like things. But it's hard sometimes when you meet with apposition. So I sit in my room and type away here. If I didn't have this sanctuary I'd go crazy.

Talked to my sister Penny last night! I haven't talked with her forever. She and I grew up very close. She's my baby sister. I'm fourteen years older than she. When she was two yeas old we went camping with our family and another family. We loved swimming in the lake. On this particular day I saved my sister from drowning. She had fallen under the water and the life guard didn't see her because the sun was shining right on that spot so it was just a glare. I was swimming out to the dock with my friend and I felt something wrong. I swam back to shore and found her. So we've been super close since then. I miss her! We're both busy with our lives and we live many miles away from each other. So here is a shout out to my sissy...I LOVE YOU!!!

I'm heading off to bed now as I have church at 9:00 am sharp. Going to keep with my goal ;0)

No comments: