Monday, January 26, 2009

Gran Torino

Ok, so I went to the movie saturday with Alex. We saw Gran Torino. I am not a Clint Eastwood fan so I really had no desire to see it until Matt told me it was good. Let me tell you something...it was awesome. I didn't care for the language...it always makes me wince. However, the story was really good. And believe it or not, it taught a lesson...not to judge a book by it's cover. This man (Clint Eastwood) was a angry old coot. He had a poor relationship with his sons and their families. And to be fair, his sons needed a swift kick in the butt as well. Anyway, he develops a relationship with the family next door especially the teenage boy. I laughed...Alex had to keep telling me "shhhhhh". And I cried like a baby at the end. Very touching, and I don't want to ruin it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet. A MUST SEE!

No comments: