Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Today I go to the attorney to sign papers and give him the retainer. The ball is now moving.I've been so calm through all of this. I don't know if it's because I'm numb or if it just hasn't really sunk in yet.

I went to church Sunday and actually made it to all three meetings. Ok...I left early from relief society. I'll do better next week. I talked to the Relief Society president and asked if I could have my old visiting teachers back. I need some that come and I really loved having the ones I had. She said absolutely and then gave me the biggest hug. She had tears in her eyes. I haven't told her anything but I think she senses something. I don't know her very well but it made me feel good.

I want to feel a part of the ward and not just a wallflower. I know they love me and I just need to come out of my shell. Maybe now I'll be able too. I wish I could get Alex to go to church. He's struggling through those teenage years. But I know there is a spark in him because he faithfully pays his tithing.

Today will be interesting at work because I will be the only one here in the office. We are under a ice storm warning. The roads are just wet now but it's supposed to get bad later today. Sam lives in Alvarado which is a good drive from here. Anita's in Mansfield which is far too. Joanna already asked for the day off and I'm the only dummy who came in! The attorney is over here so I decided what the heck. I freezing...so I think I'll turn the heat up!

No comments: