Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Monthly Challenge

I'm participating in a monthly challenge. With this challenge we are setting our own personal goals however big or small. Things we want to work on to make ourselves better. So I'm setting a goal under three catagories. I will post my results each Wednesday. My goals for this month are:

1. Spiritual - To go to all three of my church meetings on Sunday (no skipping out early and no excuses to not go!)

2. Physical - To get some kind of exercise at least three times a week. I have to start out small because I hate exercising.

3. Mentally - To find some nice thing about myself each day. I put myself down a lot...and gosh not that bad am I.

This is one challenge I want to suceed in!!

1 comment:

Aubrey Garff said...

good for you girl! I am horrible at goals. I always have good intentions but they never seem to work out!