Saturday, April 10, 2010

T.G.I.F.

T.G.I.F., I'm so glad I can say that! And I was ready for it yesterday. I'm exhausted....my brain that is..LOL! Working on a project with a July 1st deadline. There are 5 of us that are working on it exclusively. But Im the only one putting 8 hours a day on it. The other four are students so they do as much as school will allow them too. So there is no down time. But that's good, makes for a busy and fast day!!! I cant believe I've been there for 3 weeks already!

Going to the Temple at 3:00 today. It's the monthly singles temple day. Today is also a mini conference which started at 10:00, but I couldnt leave Gizmo alone, penned up, all day again. He deserves my time too. So Im skipping the morning half and going to the late afternoon & evening activites.

I went to the temple Wednesday night. I enjoy going by myself. I think I will go every Wed. I get so much out of it. And its a good feeling. Plus I stop by the church bookstore on the way. I love that store, so this could be dangerous for me!

Alex called to tell me about his track meet he had last night. He didnt place in either of the hurdle events, but what he did do was run 2 personal bests!!! He is so happy about that and Im proud of him. He did take 2nd in the 4x4! This was a hard meet for his team. They were up against one of the best teams. GO ALEX!!!

Chatted with Matt for a few last night. He doesnt say much since he cant talk about what they're doing. But he gets a sense of peace just knowing that his mama is on the other end of the instant message. And it gives me peace too! Cant wait until he gets back on US soil.

I'll have to finish this days posting later as I still need to experience this day :)

3 comments:

Mimi said...

I'm so glad that you have found a job that keeps you busy.

xoxo

Debie Napoleon said...

I hope you had a nice afternoon at the Temple, it's great to get out and be social. And how proud you must be of your boys!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Is Matt deployed then??

I'm glad you are finding your way again. Keep on swimming!!!