Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sunday June 7, 2009

Wow! Things sure change in a blink of an eye. I know the decisoin I made to move out and let Alex stay with Steve is right. I knowe this because the Lord has whispered to my soul that Im to go to Minnesota. Im moving back home!!! I feel so much peace. And it's funny because all of a sudden past friends, whom I haven't seen in 26 years, are all crawling out of the woodwork. I didn't first start looking for them.....they found me!! It feels so good to be doing what I know the Lord wants of me. I have no idea why Im to go home..but something is in store for me.

I will come back and finish this posting in a bit. Im off to church. Ohhh pray that my fingers don't feel like hitting any key they want to on the piano...last week was sheer torture....LOL!

4 comments:

Mimi said...

Amen!

Debie Napoleon said...

Way to go - you need to move in your right direction!

Aubrey Garff said...

I love how you said you don't know why you are supposed to move home. I am so proud you are going anyway. I went to the temple not long ago to find out why we had moved here to AZ and the answer for me was "to be obedient." I am so glad that you are going to go where there are friends and you will feel love.

Queenie Jeannie said...

Going back to family will be great! Those MN winters though??? Brrrr!!! I've so been there, done that! Where in MN??

On a totally separate note...what is the name of that Stampin Up set that has those flowers and bee with it? You made me a card with it and I really would like to find one on eBay. Thank you!