Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Feeling of Liberation

It's finally come. I feel liberated!! The movers hauled everyhing out on Friday. And they did a good job! (a little plug for Paul Arpin Moving Co.) I was able to leave the house around 4:00 pm, left my keys on the counter and was gone!

Steve had his last little hooray..he took a few items from my china hutch, gifts he has given me that he brought home from Japan. A saki set and some vases. I confronted him and he just said he brought them home so he could take them back. Whatever dude!!! All I can say is whatever goes around, comes around...he isn't worth it

I'm staying at my best friends house for the week. Had to board Gizmo. My sister is coming down to drive back with me. We will have a ball!

Matt went back to Ft. Lewis today. I'm so glad I got to talk and see him. I miss him already.

There's so much say but I don't have time right now. Will write more later.

To all my friends...thank you for being there foe me. I love you guys!!!!


-- Post From My iPhone

3 comments:

Aubrey Garff said...

I am so glad you are out of that situation and happy. Love you!

Debie Napoleon said...

Have a great trip and enjoy your company. Unpacking will come soon enough!

Queenie Jeannie said...

HUGS LYNNETTE!!!

I'm glad you got to spend time with your boys before you left. You're starting a whole new chapter of your life. It's new and sometimes scary, but I know it will also be fabulous!!

Welcome home!