Saturday, August 30, 2008

August 30, 2008

A lot has gone on the past few weeks. Matt is finally at book camp and seems to be enjoying it!!! The drill sargeants seem to like and respect him. He gets kidded a lot but to me that shows respect for Matt because he can take it. One of them said that he must have been brought up well because he was smart and level headed Smile He graduates on November 21st, 2008. Steve, Alex, myself and Jenifer are flying to Fort Benning and staying in base lodging. The night before thay have a ceremony where a family member can attached a blue stripe to matts uniform. Steve will do that. You can guess that I will be taking a ton of pictures...scrapbook time!!!!! Scrapbooking

Alex started school this week. I can't believe he's a junior! He can get his drivers liscense this week. He got a job working at SpringCreek BBQ. He likes it a lot.

Nothing new with me except I'm having a hard time getting back into the swing of my diet. I haven't gained any but if I'm not careful... Oops
Alex and I went to see 'Traitor' today. It was a slow starter...but then it turned into a good movie. Alex and I have decided that we are going to go to the movies together, just him & I, twice a month. It'll be fun. Mother - Son time! Sharing Popcorn

No comments: