Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wednesday July 2, 2008

This morning I stopped to top off my tank with gas. I had 3/4 of a tank already and it still cost me $48! It's outrageous Shocked! If I didn't work 18 miles from home I'd ride a bike...okay maybe not in this Texas heat, but it was a thought.

Steve and I went to dinner last night at 'On The Border'. Oh my gosh, it's good food. The scale didn't like me this morning. Going to have to double my water today to flush it out....sigh. I have a goal to have lost 45 lbs by the time Matt and I visit mom and dad. That's 4 lbs to loose in 2 weeks. I hope I do it. That means NO EATING OUT!!!!

I put on a shirt this morning and couldn't wear it. It was just way to big. Those are the silent victories I like!

Matt is looking into the Army Rangers. He really wants to be doing something now. I'm behind him in whatever decision he makes. As scared as I am for him to join the military right now, I'll be right there for him.

Alex put an application in at Taco Bell. I hope they hire him. He wants to earn money.

What happened to the time....weren't my boys just babies yesterday... Mommy & Baby

Well, I gotta check out for now. I have lots of payments to apply here at work.

More...later



No comments: