Thursday, February 5, 2009

Today I am going to start house hunting. I have a list of people to talk to , to find out what my possibilities are. I'm looking forward to having something all my own. It will feel different because I'm used to the space here but it will be all mine.

Update....guess I won't be buying a house. The only way to get my name off the mortgage we have now is for Steve to refinance. And it can't be done until the divorce is final. I hate renting...but I have no choice...


2 comments:

Aubrey Garff said...

maybe you can find something with a 6 month lease and that will give you time to find just the right place to buy???

Queenie Jeannie said...

Don't fret honey! Renting for six months to a year might be a very smart thing right now. You are going to feel differently and see things differently after the "dust has settled" a bit. This way you still have ALL your options open to you.

God has already worked this all out, so try to stress less and see His plan unfold!