Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thursday October 30, 2008

Today I start a 4 week challenge with a forum group that I participate in. The challenge is to be 100% on plan at losing weight. I fell off after my vacation in July. Not good...now I have to practically start all over. I did not gain all the weight back that I lost, however enough back that I'm uncomfortable. I think about the airplane ride to GA, it's coming up very quickly...will I fit in the seat. Oh yes, I think about that a lot.

I've been thinking about the resurrection and the millennium lately. What it will be like, etc. It's my new interest of research. I especially wonder about having children. Since I'm too old now and technically after my surgery I won't be able too...I wonder if it will happen then. Food for though.

I'm working from home right now but these thoughts were in my head and I needed to write them down. More later...

3 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

You will ROCK this challenge!!

Yeah girl, y'all been tagged! So get thine butt over to my blog and play along.

And yes, I'm really clueless at this, lol!

Mimi said...

Isn't it amazing to imagine what He has in store for us?

Love the new look of your blog!

Queenie Jeannie said...

I hope you will be able to see me when you come to GA!!!

Just remember honey, we are all behind you and believe in you soooooooooo much!