Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thursday June 26, 2008

This morning Matt and I went to breakfast at Ihop. If I'm going to cheat this is a good place for breakfast. I got so full I didn't eat anything else all day. It was good to have a mother-son outing. Matt is researching all of his options on what to do with this next stage in his life. He graduated as a Texas Scholar on 6/3/08. I'm a real proud mama! Graduation

Alex has become a real track star. He was the district champion for school in the 110 & 300 hurdles. Do I have a future olympian on my hands?????!!!!! Track

Gizmo loves when I work from home. This afternoon he just wanted to be cuddled in my lap. Yes he has me tied around his finger...oops, paw! Puppy 1

Ohhhh, good news this morning. The scale said I lost another pound, 41 total !!Woohoo

No comments: